- All milk protein product that contains 22% protein and 20% edible grade fat for improved digestibility and development
- Amino acid balanced with added B vitamins, and additives to support enteric health
- SmartCare® technology for prebiotic and antioxidant activity to support gut health and balanced immunity
- Instantized to mix quickly and completely
- All-milk protein product with 20% protein and 20% edible grade fat for digestibility and development
- Amino acid balanced with added B vitamins, additives to support enteric health
- Available in instantized and non-instantized formulas to fit your needs
Kalmbach Calf Magic 20/20 with Bovatec/Clarifly
- Medicated for the control of coccidiosis
- Milk-based replacer with added fat for optimal performance
- Contains chelated and organic trace minerals to maximize absorption
- Contains direct-fed microbials to improve digestibility
Kalmbach 23% calf starter textured with Rumensin/Clarifly
- Flaked Grains for energy and rumen development
- Yeast and chelated trace minerals for health and development
- Essential oils for overall animal health and performance
- Formulated with Opti-Ferm® XL, a unique combination of both prebiotics and probiotics to aid digestibility and nutrient availability
Heartland 18% calf starter textured
- Our best-selling calf starter
- Custom blend has great value without sacrificing nutritional quality
- 18% protein, 3% fat, 7% fiber
- Contains Rumensin for control of Coccicdiosis
- Contains Clarifly which prevents the development of house, stable, face, and horn flies in the manure of treated calves
Country Feed Layer pellets
- Complete nutrition to support egg production
- Fortified to support hen health and egg production
- Pelleted form reduces waste
- 16.0% Crude Protein
- 8.0%Max Crude Fiber
- 2.5%Crude Fat
Country Feed Game Bird
- 22% protein, 6% fiber, 2.5% fat
- Fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and the energy gamebirds need for healthy growth
- Optimum amino acids and energy sources to support muscle growth and feathering
- Convenient complete feed
- Crumble form encourages feeding
Buddy Boy Performance Plus 25/20
- A nutrient dense, chicken protein and rice based diet for sporting, hunting and other hard working and or stressed dogs requiring extra energy, protein and all other nutrients to build and maintain top condition. Buddy Boy performance plus dog formula is specially designed for the professional dog owner seeking maximum performance. The 25% crude protein, 20% crude fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid) diet is formulated with Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy skin and coat.
Buddy Boy High Energy Kennel Pack 24/20
- A highly nutrient dense, soy-free diet for sporting, hunting and other hard working and or stressed dogs requiring extra energy, protein, and all other. nutrients to build and maintain top condition. Specially designed for the professional dog owner seeking maximum performance and simultaneous best value. This 24 % Crude Protein, 20% Crude Fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid) diet is formulated with both meat and chicken protein sources and contains Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy skin and coat
Buddy Boy Professional 22/16
- A nutrient dense, soy-free and high energy diet designed for active dogs requiring elevated levels of energy, mid-protein levels and all other nutrients to maintain top condition. This 22% Crude Protein, 16% Crude Fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid) diet is formulated with both meat and bone meal as the primary first ingredients and utilizes multiple carbohydrate sources including brewers rice resulting in a highly palatable dog food. Also contains Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy skin and coat
Buddy Boy Maintenance 21/12
- A premium and soy-free high protein dog food that provides all the high quality protein and amino acids, energy and other nutrients for normally active dogs and is suitable for all life stages. This 21% Crude Protein, 12% Crude Fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid) diet is formulated with both meat and chicken protein sources and contains Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy skin and coat
Buddy Boy puppy chow
- A super premium, chicken based and soy-free puppy food that provides all the high quality protein, amino acids, energy and other nutrients for growing puppies. This 32% Crude Protein, 18% Crude Fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid) diet is formulated with chicken meal as the primary first ingredient and utilizes multiple carbohydrate sources including brewers rice resulting in a highly palatable puppy food. Also contains Omega Fatty Acids for a healthy skin and coat.
Stock and Stable
- 12% Sweet Horse Feed offers basic nutrition for maintenance horses and easy keepers at a great value.
Premium 10/10 Pellet 50 lb.
- 10% protein, 10% fat, 15% fiber
- Increased Calories per Pound – by using elevated levels of fat (10%) from Flax and Soybean Oil. Increased Energy density allows horses to maintain body weight while eating fewer pounds of grain.
- Great for putting weight on “Hard Keepers”.
- Increased Levels of Primary & Trace Minerals.
- Yeast Cultures – to aid digestion.
- Feed is Ground – heat treated, and then pelleted to enhance nutrient availability.
- Highly digestible fiber.
- Dust Free.
- Highly Palatable.
- Fully Fortified – with all vitamins & minerals.
Premium Excel 13/10 Textured
- 13% protein, 10% fat, 14% fiber
- Features whole oats and beet pulp.
- Significantly higher levels of Vitamin E.
- Improved fortification of vitamin/minerals to aid in performance results while supporting muscle and bone health.
- Flaxseed and Linseed meal support immune function.
- Controlled starch levels with additional Yeast Culture to aid in digestion and absorption to lessen the risk of digestive upset.
- Soybean oil enhances control and sustains energy, providing a controlled release of highly digestible fats.
Heartland Stable Blend Textured 12/3
- 12% protein, 3% fat, 10% fiber Tech’s SQM Protected Organic Minerals along with highly available inorganic trace mineral and phosphorus sources.
- Custom blend textured feed has fixed formula ingredients for better consistency
- Great value
Anipro 25-5 liquid supplement
- 25% protein, 5% fat
- Supplemental protein is crucial for obtaining optimal ruminal digestion of lower quality and dormant forages, in order to increase dry matter intake and lead to improved animal performance. Anipro offers a quality protein liquid, which is ideal for starting weaned or received calves. Anipro’s higher protein liquids contain Ruma Pro®, a patented slow release non-protein nitrogen (NPN) source that facilitates the breakdown of organic matter and protein synthesis over a normal digestive period. This slow release action virtually eliminates the potential for toxicity and increases efficiency.
- It’s not just about protein and energy when it comes to supplementation. Minerals and vitamins are critical to a successful livestock production operation. Insufficient mineral and vitamin intake can result in low forage intake, poor feed efficiency, slow gains, poor reproductive efficiency, and impaired disease resistance. All of Anipro’s liquids contain a complete trace mineral and vitamin package, which is formulated to enhance forage digestion by increasing rumen microbial action, which drives performance. In order to accomplish this and provide increased bioavailability, the liquids incorporate a balance of Quali-Tech’s SQM Protected Organic Minerals along with highly available inorganic trace mineral and phosphorus sources.
- Corn Steep and Condensed Corn Distillers’ Solubles (CCDS) provide a high level of natural protein and sugars consistent with the growth of cellulytic digesting rumen microflora
- Ruma Pro® is an innovative stable liquid solution of calcium bound urea. This patented form of slow release non-protein nitrogen (NPN) provides improved safety, efficiency, and cost effectiveness to the livestock industry
Get In Touch
Contact Us Today
340 Mason St.
Dayton, VA 22821